What are your standard features?
Our Exclusive Standard Features include:
- Expert interior design assistance to help turn YOUR vision into reality
- 9' poured concrete wall foundation
- Kraftmaid cabinetry
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Moen and Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Solid core two panel MDF soft arch interior doors
- 5-1/4" MDF baseboards and 3" MDF casing
- Gas fireplace
- Highest efficiency heating and cooling components
- Wayne Dalton garage doors
- Concrete drive and walks
- Solid concrete poured foundation walls
- Hot and cold water in garage along with garage bay floor drains
- And much more
What do you consider the most important part of building a home for someone?
Communication between the Contractor and the Client.
How long have you been in the business?
Almost 20 years.
How long have you been in the industry?
I have been involved in residential and commercial custom building and renovations for over 30 years.
What size of homes do you build and where?
Relative to size, we are open to our clients' needs. We typically build in Medina, Wayne, Summit, Portage, Stark and Cuyahoga Counties.
What style home do you build?
We are a true custom builder; there is no limit to the styles we can build for you and your family. View our photo gallery or floorplan library to be inspired.
Does your company do renovations, remodeling and room additions?
Absolutely. Please contact us for a consultation and view our photo gallery to get inspired.
How often are you at the job site?
We are on the project each and every day. We also encourage our clients to visit the job site as often as possible.
Are you properly insured?
Yes, we have General Liability Insurance along with Workers Compensation.
How many homes do you typically have under construction at any given time?
To assure that each home will recieve the personal attention it deserves and to enable us touse only our trusted subcontractors, we seldom have more than four homes under construction at a time.
What sets Gatliff Custom Builders apart from the competition?
- A desire to exceed your expectations
- Reliability and integrity
- We use superior products and materials
- Highly skilled and faithful subcontractors and vendors
- Wilingness and patience to work on all budget levels
- Timely and prompt quotes, answers, scheduling, closings and payables
- Allowances are generous and realistic
- In other words, "not just another fancy icing on a less than desirable ingredient cake!"
What questions should I consider before I decide which builder is best for me?
- How long have they retained their current subs and vendors?
- Do they carry a general liability insurance policy?
- Can they be found at your job site every day?
- Have you visited one of their homes whle under construction? Do they and their subs keep a neat and orderly job site at all times?
- How does their service compare to others?
- Are they financially stable?
- Are they as well respected in the building industry?
- Do they always meet their deadlines and other obligations?
- Do their clients feel as if they are the only client being built for, even when they aren't?
- What is their level of dedication to their customers and projects?
- Will they provide a list of customers and trade references?